The revolution in the digital industry has brought changes in the entire online industry and the advancement in the technology has resulted in the emergence of Digital Marketing Course which is gaining popularity among a large number of young aspirants.
This course is for everyone who aims to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing career and want to do this Digital Marketing Course Pitampura where you can explore great job opportunities after completing the course.
Why you should attend this course?
Basically, Digital marketing Course Delhi is a practical course that will give you a fair understanding of the ways you can enhance company’ online presence. It is a marketing method to boost company’s online presence and to make its goods and services more presentable, or in similar words, we can say that we are promoting the business with the help of internet.
Since the number of companies using digital marketing to promote their business is increasing, the demand for the professionals in this field is also increasing thus bringing more opportunities to professionals in this industry.
The scope of Digital Marketing in India is so vast that is expected to generate greater than 20 Lac jobs per year.
What you will learn?
- The students will be able to create or improve a program for that will improve digital media effectiveness
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for the company
- Pay per click (PPC)marketing including Google AdWords
- Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc.
- Partner marketing including affiliate marketing
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting
- Able to deliver email marketing and build Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
Web Developer & Web Designer
The companies are looking for the SEO executives who can promote the company’s website and can be useful in increasing Google ranking of the website as well. As an SEO executive, your role is to search user-friendly keywords and research about SEO tools as well so that the company’s remain at the top position when being searched by the tentative clients or students.
Besides, the above-mentioned roles or designations you can have after completing your Digital Marketing Course Delhi, there are many other career opportunities which you can explore as a profession and that includes:
- Analytics Manager
- CRM Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Agency Account Director
- PPC Search Manager
- Email marketing specialist
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Google AdWords specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
- Online reputation manager
- Web Analyst
- Mobile Marketing Manager
How much you can earn?
We all dream to have a great career ahead that can give us name and fame as well and by doing Digital Marketing Course Rohini , you can surely achieve both things within a shorter period of time.
- Web developer/designer- 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum
- Social Media Manager- 3.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs
- SEO analyst: INR 1.5 lakhs to 3.0 Lakhs per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager- INR 3.5 lakhs to INR 4.5 lakhs per annum
The scope in Digital Marketing is much wider than your imagination and the getting an attractive salary is an important aspect which you should consider to foray into this flourishing sector. Besides, an attractive salary, you will be offered a vast learning platform that will prove to a milestone in your career.
Also, you can become freelance and can take Digital marketing Jobs in any of the abovementioned profiles.
Since you don’t require a special education degree to explore your career in Digital Marketing industry, all you need is your dedication and support of mentors that can help you in learning this course in an easier and more understandable way.
If you are also passionate about learning this Digital Marketing Course Online, then you can join Edigital Marketers to learn the latest trends of the online industry at the most affordable prices. The fees is INR 32,000.
You can also call us on 9899355335 for further assistance or can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org